If you are not working with a Realtor, the vast majority of New Home Builders will not credit you any part of 3% Commission they typically offer to Realtors through the MLS system.
However, if you are not working with a Realtor and you haven't signed a Contract with a Builder, here are some simple steps to follow to get a large part of that MLS Commission and save thousands of dollars purchasing any New Home priced at $200,000 or more anywhere in the Charleston Tri-County area:
1. Compare any Realtor to Jay Rogers, the Buyer's Broker at Charleston Homes For Sale Realty Company in Mt. Pleasant. He is an Accredited and Certified Buyer Representative with more than 20-years of local experience. Jay offers his Buyer Clients an Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement with a 67% commission split for you in writing on any new Charleston area home.
2. You allow Jay to collect the MLS Commission being offered by the Home Builder and then split it with you by signing the Buyer Agency Agreement.
3. You can then register Jay Rogers as you Realtor at any of the New Home Sales Offices. Jay will follow up with the Builder/Sales Agent so they are aware of the 67% Commission Split.
4. Jay will also notify your Mortgage Lender so they are aware of the 67% Commission Split so they can credit it toward your Closing Costs and/or, Pre-Paids. All Rebates are subject to Lender Approval, but they are typically happy to do so since Rebates can help to make all of the numbers work for you as a Buyer.
5. As you Realtor, Jay can help you locate the right Lender and Loan Program if you haven't already done so, and he will guide you throughout the New Home Buying Process as needed.
Jay Rogers, Owner & Broker
Charleston Homes For Sale Realty Company
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
FOR DAILY LISTING UPDATES,
After Registering, you can save your Favorite Homes when searching and our system will save you time by automatically emailing any similar listings hitting the market. If you are not working with a Realtor or Home Builder, you have the option to select Charleston Homes For Sale Realty Company as your Buyer's Agent and/or your MLS Home Listing Specialist.